Smart. Friendly and Value for Money Services.
Managed Service Plans
Focus on your business. Not your IT
You pay a monthly fee - and we become responsible and accountable for everything IT
If you don't need in-house IT support but you still want the reassurance of having someone overseeing your day-to-day IT requirements, a managed service plan could be just the ticket.
Some of the benefits you receive:
- Fewer day-to-day issues
- Priority support in the event of an emergency
- Flate-rate IT support
- Peace of mind
- A plan to suit your needs
There's nothing more frustrating than having to sit and wait for files to load or applications to start up.
If your computer is struggling to keep up with your everyday computing needs, a service could be just the ticket.
Looking to buy? I'll make sure you're getting bang for buck!
- Computer and Laptop Repairs
- Computer Upgrades
- New Computers
- Ex-Lease Computers
Computers & Repairs
Computer giving you a headache
At least once a year I recommend a Computer Tune-Up, or if required an Overhaul
Onsite IT Support
Friendly, fast onsite IT support
$125.00 p/h + GST for business clients
An additional one-off travel fee minimum of $20.00 + GST applies for all onsite support visits
Equipped with a wide range of gadgets and tools, I can diagnose and then fix most common problems - quickly and efficiently onsite. If the issue is more serious, then I'll let you know the best course of action and set the wheels in motion - ensuring you get back up and running as fast as possible.
Achieve IT onsite IT support can assist with:
- Network, server, hardware or software troubleshooting
- New hardware and software installation
- Virus and spyware removal
- Wireless and wired network configuration
- Backup configuration
When your computer isn't doing what it is supposed to be doing, you need to be able to talk to someone who can help.
Armed with the sharpest IT knowledge in the business, I'll get to the bottom of your problem and have you up and running smartly.
- No question too big, too small or too stupid
- Personalised service so you actually speak with me, and I'm human not a robot
- I speak your language. Not your typical geek jargon.
- IT support for everyone - business or home client